Tuesday, April 21, 2015

SISTER JOHNSON'S APRIL 20, 2015 E-MAIL



TRAINING A GREENIE!



 HER FIRST "CHILD" ON HER MISSION?  HAHA!  ITS WHAT THEY SAY WHEN YOU GET TO TRAIN A NEWBIE.  MAYBE THE GREENIE'S MOM WILL SEND HER A PACKAGE LIKE THIS!

Hello Mother!

This email is going to be super short because we have a ton of stuff to do today! Transfers are tomorrow, and last week I got the exciting news that I will be having my first child in the mission! I will be moving to the Oakland 9th ward and will be training a new missionary! I'm so excited!!!! And I'm super stoked to be in Oakland 9 (it's one of the coveted wards in the mission...hehe). It's full of all the wonderful, interesting and unique souls in the heart of Oakland. And even better, I will be in the same ward as President and Sister Meredith, the assistants, and a few other senior couple missionaries whom I love. So it's going to be an adventure! It's bittersweet to be leaving Berkeley because all of the miracles that have been happening lately and all the people I love. But, what can ya do. :) 

Anywho just want to let you know! I will try and get back on later today to finish emailing but don't know if I'll be able to.

Love you all!!!

Sister Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment