Monday, April 6, 2015

SISTER JOHNSON'S APRIL 6, 2015 E-MAIL



EASTER!!!




 
  




Hello!

Sorry this email is going to be really short! Thank you for the package!!!! Sister Smith got one too, so we've both enjoyed eating candy and playing with the paper grass stuff....hehe. Also, who enjoyed conference?! I did! It was really good. And many of the talks I feel will help a lot of the people we're teaching right now.

This past week I learned a lot of things, but the gist of what I learned is the importance of setting personal goals. Each week we set personal goals as missionaries and there are some weeks I have missed because we didn't finish planning. But I learned I will never go another week of my mission and not set personal goals!!!

 I just want to share a quick testimony of the Savior, since yesterday was Easter. On my mission I've learned a few things about the Savior and His roles in my life. One of them is being my hero - He's always there waiting to rush to my side when I need strength or courage. Another role of His is being my older brother. Whenever I need comfort, He's the One to come put His arm around me and lift me up. I'm so grateful for the Savior and I know He's REAL!!!!!

I love all of you!!!

Sincerely,
Sister Johnson


 Too much Easter sugar!


No comments:

Post a Comment