Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SISTER JOHNSON'S JUNE 15, 2015 E-MAIL


As Jesse would say,
"KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE SPARROW"

​Giant Burger. This place is GOOD
Okay, I'm not even kidding you. I keep seeing 11:11 EVERYWHERE. It's super weird and freaking me out. I need to write down all the times we've seen it. Even ask Sister Houskeeper. She's my second witness!
 ​<3 Oakland
​Sister Houskeeper and I!!
​Looks like I need a lesson on the Word of Wisdom....just kidding, we found this right outside the VC.
 CUTE!!!
  Oakland
More Oakland


Hello there!

Well, everything here is swell and Oakland is the best. We're seeing miracles all the time! One that I will share is that yesterday we met with an amazing part-member family. The husband is less active and is starting to come back to church and he wants his wife to learn, so he asked us to come and start teaching her the lessons. They are amazing and are such a sweet, fun family with the CUTEST kids. We had an awesome lesson with them as well. And the husband, although he hasn't been coming to church, has such a strong testimony. We're excited about this family and will keep you updated!!

Love,
Sister Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment